[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Robert N Charette
- How to Create a Successful Failure
- Commun ACM V38n5(May 1995)pp122(Inside RISKS)
- =HISTORY RISKS DISASTERS FAILURES COSTS PROCESS
- Never Plan,
- Exhibit extreme confidence,
- Take the most expedient solutions,
- Be simple Minded,
- Spawn situations with subtly interlinked decisions,
- Change decisions frequently,
- Practice Foolish inconsistency.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]