[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Barry Boehm(USC)
- Helping students Learn Requirements Engineering(abstract)
- Preliminary program conf on Softw Eng Education April 1996
- =EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- "Many software engineering courses (and methods) begin with an assumption that software requirements are presented to software engineers in a complete
- and traceable form
- and that the software engineer's main job is to correctly transform the requirements into code. This is generally an unhealthy approach
- as the requirements for virually alll significant software products are to some degree unknown
- or the results of compromises requiring the software engineer's participation and expertise."
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]