[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Coskun Bayrak & Chad Davis
- The Relationship between Distributed Systems and Open Source development
- Commun ACM V46n12(Dec2003)pp99-102
- =ESSAY OPEN SOURCE NONSEQUENTIAL PERFORMANCE OSD WWW/NET MARX MicroSoft W3C
- Analogy: Higher speeds in distributed computation come from NOT controlling and coordinating them but letting them loose. allowing a degree of inconsistency to develop is often a way to speed up the result.
- Tension between capital and craft..Close
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]