[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Martin Thomas
- Limits and Customers are Driving Change (Insider dept)
- IEEE Software V9n2(Mar 1992)p10
- =ARTICLE FORMAL METHODS STANDARDS VDM Z REQUIREMENTS OUTSOURCED TECHNICAL
- "Software Engineering is emerging as a true engineeering discipline
with structures + standards+ ethics + attitudes similar to traditional engineering.
- This accounts for the growing use of mathematical formal development methods such as VDM and Z.
- These methods are proving to be suitable for a wide range of projects
particularly for requirements capture and analysis and high-level design.
- [...] split between architects and builders[...]subcontracting to developers in low-wage third-world countries."
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]