[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Girish Keshav Palshikar
- Applying Formal Specifications to Real-World Software Development
- IEEE Software Magazine V18n6(Nov/Dec 2001)pp89-97
- =ADVICE FORMAL SPECIFICATION METHODS Z MATH
- Define role of math in your process: purpose, scope, value,+ change management.+ validation + how used
- define steps
- split purpose, quality, interfaces, behavior, USECASES.
- focus math on right parts of application to
- choose notations and tools to match requirement type
- maintain abstraction: avoid design decisions and implementation detail
- avoid partial, over- and under-specification.
- modular specs with natural/good structure
- Select best representations from many candidates
- reuse metaphors and patterns
- be true to the spirit of the notation.
- Review and test specs. Note test cases.
- document and explain.
- effectively use tools
- state/prove/discuss/argue about/demonstrate all properties.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]