[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- John A McDermid(Ed)
- The Theory and Practice of Refinement: Approaches to the Formal Development of Large-Scale Software Systems
- Butterworths London UK 1989 QA7676 D47T48 1989 ISBN 0-408-03981 BNB 89-22172 Dewy 005.1
- =WORKSHOP FORMAL TOP-DOWN Z VDM REQUIREMENTS
state of research into theory of Top-down methods, practice with formal refinement
Refinement guided by non-functional issues: p4, 189,
non-functional requirements by R Macdonald & C Sennett pp122-133
Problems with editor for VDM (McDermid89 p207)
- p136 specification is a mixture of formal text and natural language text
Chapter 6, Z specification is a set of states, an initial state and some relations on the set of states [McDermid89]
- Forward: two obstacles: modularization and refinement
- John A McDermid Intro pp1-12
Alan Dix & Michael Harrison pp12-26.p14 Design of editor determined by QT(screen vs line)
- Cliff B Jones pp79-89. History of refinement in VDL, VDM ...Operation decomposition(pre,post), ADTs, Reification (MAJackson)
- Steve King & Ib Holm Sorenson, pp90-121 Library: requirements,spec( abstract state, operations), design(states, invariants, operations, algorithm). proof oblgations. experienced designers "just know" how to implement a spec.
- Ruaridh Macdonald & Chris Sennett pp122-133. security (and safety) properties require special refinement. Some functions can be partly incorrect and extra properties have to be proved.
- Dave Neilson pp134..161. pp150 oo-refinement (finite approximation)
- John B Wordsworth Program construction sort pp179-190. formal requires guidance by human and is pushed by nonfunctional pressures.
- JCP Woodcock & B Dickinson pp191-217. Proof rules. Problems with editting(p207)
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]