[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Patricia Hasson & Stephen Cooper
- A Case Study Involving the Use of Z to Aid Requirements Specification in the Software Engineering Course
- IEEE 17th conference on software engineering education and training CSEET'04 (2004)pp84-94 CR 0606-0664 CR 0607-0768
(In the IEEE Digital library at
[ CSEE.2004.1276515 ]
- =EXPERIENCE EDUCATION Z SPECIFICATION
- When students take previous projects, done by others, and express the specs in Z the discover errors.
- Graphics and user interface details are not part of Z, tell students to omit them.
- Need to add to the library of fundamental data types - decimals & text.
- Students need LPC first.
- (dick)|-Online copy has a non-Z font. Many symbols changed from Z Reference Manual.
- (dick)|-Z is the wrong language to express data formats: BNF, COBOL PICTURES, Finite state machines, etc should be used instead.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]