[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jules Desharnais & Marc frappier & Ridha Khedri & Ali Mili
- Integration of Sequential Scenarios
- IEEE Trans SE V24n9(Sep 1998)pp695-678 CR9906-0431
- =THEORY RELATIONS Z SCENARIOS
If pre(R)&pre(Q)=pre(R&Q) then demonic_meet(R,Q) ::= R&Q | Q~(pre(R)><post(Q)) | R~(pre(Q)><post(R)).
- Scenario as a digraph labelled by two kinds of relations: those describing environment actions and those defining system actions.
- Integration defined by union of environment actions and demonic meet of system actions.
- "the simple fact of formalizing a specification or a scenario is a step towards a better understanding of the system under consideration"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]