[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Gruia-Catalan Roman & C Donald Wilcox
- Architecture-Directed Refinement
- IEEE Trans SE-30n4(Apr 1994)pp239-258
- =DEMO Swarm Formal Program vs specification concurrent
Focussed on program derivation from spec (by creative but verifiable steps)
Description of formal process on p239
- formal treatment
- Better Understanding of the fundamental issues
- development of tools
Ignores formal methods for specs: Z, VDM, ... "Current program derivation methods simply exclude considerations regarding target architecture from the formal framework"!?!
Shows that Swarm/UNITY can discuss architectural constraints
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]