[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Colin Potts & Kenji Takahashi & Annie I Anton
- Inquiry-based Requirements Analysis
- IEEE Software magazine v11n2(Mar 1994)pp??
- =ESSAY REQUIREMENTS
- Requirements analysis as a series of questions and answers pinpointing information needs.
- Requirements documents+scenarios (generic? specific?)
scenarios promote the generation of questions+answer+reason and assumptions(challenges). These trigger changes to requirements.
- Changes: mutate, restrict, editorial.
- Scenarios very important
- Effort about the same as other methods
Questions:=( whatis, howto, who, whatkindof, when, relationship, whatif, followon,...).
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]