[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Pei Hsia & Jayarajan Samuel & Jerry Gao & David C Kung & Yasufumi Toyoshima & Chris Chen
- Formal Approach to Scenario Analysis
- IEEE Software magazine v11n2(Mar 1994)pp33-41+ correspondence v11n4(Jul 1994)p5
- =IDEA SCENARIO FORMAL
Mark Ardis corrects errors in original:
- scenarios have to be cross-validated for misnamed events
- concurrent scenarios have to be checked for dead-locks
- need event lists for checking
- use simulator
- =POLL WEB USER CULTURE PEOPLE DIFFERENCES
- Preferences of web page styles in 3 cultures Japan,china, UK. Certain things a definitely bad in all cultures (eg: No title). some things a good in only 1 culture: china pinkpages.
- Note: data confounds culture and gender.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]