[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jean-Marie Nerson
- Applying Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- (Special Issue: Modeling) Comm ACM V35n9(Sep 1992)pp63-74
- =SURVEY OBJECT-ORIENTED METHODS OOAD
- ESPRIT project
- ref to BeckCunningham89 re
cards, RubinGoldberg92 scenarios.
- Ref to M Page-Jones & M Constantine & S Weiss, "Modeling object oriented systems: the uniform object notation", Comput Lang v7(Oct 1990)pp69-87
- BON Better Object Notation (or Business Object Notstion?) (based on Meyer's work)
- YAWN(Yet Another Whimsical Notation)
- Uses Eiffel terminology without explanation
- p63: "The bad news is that whenever inappropriate types of objects are selected, or whenever awkward structuring choice are made, the final architecture reflects these poor decisions"
- p72: "Highlevel class abstractions usually do not come first to mind"
- Car Rental Agency case study
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]