[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Anthony Hall
- Seven Myths of Formal Methods
- IEEE Software V7n5(Sep 1990)pp11-19
- =EXPERIENCE FORMAL MYTHS
- FM:="Formal Methods".
- 1. FM can guarantee that software is perfect
- 2. FM are all about program proving
- 3. FM are only usefule for safety critical systems
- 4. FM require highly trained mathematicians
- 5. FM increase the cost of development
- 6. FM are unacceptable to users
- 7. FM are not used on real, largescale software
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]