[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- G R Gladden
- Stop the Life-Cycle: I Want to Get Off
- ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V7n3(Apr 1982)pp35-39
[ 1005937.1005945 ]
- =HARMFUL SDLC Scenarios Agile Hollywood Prototypes Mockup
- Objectives first, mock ups second.
- System requirements and design obscure the real system!
- Fiascos occur mainly because of
- non-existant, vague, incomplete, ... requirements.
- Changing requirements effect everything and occur after sytem work is in progress.
- The traditional lifeccycle gives slow feedback from designers to stakeholders.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]