[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- J C M Baetan(Ed)
- Applications of Process Algebra
- Cambridge U Press Cambridge UK & NY NY 1990
- =Theory nonsequential algebra CSP CCS ACP
- problem with informal semantics in POOL pp172-236(Frits W Vaandrager)
- fairness and liveness [p13 of Baetan90 by J A Bergstra &J W Kop]
- ultrametric [p9 of Baetan90 by J A Bergstra &J W Kop] :. all guarded recursion equations without abstraction have a unique solution.
- process creation can be simulated. pp81-88 of Baetan90 by J A Bergstra )
- Process Algebra is a better model than CSP/CCS for concurrency.
- Relations are a basic process algebra pp1-22(J A Bergstra &J W Kop) but without <*>
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]