[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Marvin V Zelkowitz<email@example.com>
- Algebra and Models ( and Reality)
- ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes v19 n10(Oct 1994 1995)pp79-81 & V20 n4 (Apr 1995)pp55-57
- =CRITIQUE HOARE LOGIC PROGRAM
- States the algebra of Hoares algebra of programs
and Hoare in 1993
- argues that since on some machines x'=x+1 does not implie x'>x on all machines that modern mathematics shouldn't be used.
- Appeals for a (as yet) unknown approach based on natural science.
- "There needs to be feedback"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]