[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Maurice V Wilkes
- Software and the Programmer
- Commun ACM V34n5(May 1991)p23-24
- =HISTORY ENGINEERING SCIENCE MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
- "Engineers could not exist without mathematics and experimental science [...] It has long been accepted that the training of an engineer should include a serious study of mathematics and the relevant science
- whatever use he or she may subsequently make of this learning[...]. [Workstations...]make the modern programmer an autonomous professional with full responsibility for the work being done. [...] I believe I am not alone in thinking that
- as an education
- computer science by itself fails to bring out the best in people."
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]