[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Alfred Spector & David Gifford
- The Space Shuttle Primary Computer System
- Commun ACM V27n9(Sep 1984)pp874-900
- =EXPERIENCE Shuttle SQA INSPECTIONS REDUNDANCY NONSEQUENTIAL MODULES DESIGN DOCUMENTATION
Interviews with A J (Tony) Macina, J (Jack) F Clemons, BJ Thomas, L(Lynn) C Killingbeck, W(Bill) H Spotz, and Barry Eiland.
p881: We expect a steady stream of requirement changes that originate from the flight crews...
p884: Apply rigorous inspections form the start - easier for people and more cost effective
Simulator for testing.
p898-900: Are there things that you would like to do differently?
- interprocess variables costed personel-years of analysis
- attempted lock/unlock - expensive
- instead diasble block - diables interupts to low priority process while accessing element of block
- expensive, not enough RAM
- Hence provide alibies as to why not needed - thousands of them
- Each design change is checked versus each alibi
- in a database
- Require very experienced people
p900: Spotz "We would make every effort to minimize the number of shared variables"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]