[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mark Shurmer & Gary Lea
- Telecommunications Standards and Intellectual Property Rights: A Fundamental Dilemma?
- StandardView V3n2(Jun 1995)pp50-59
- =HISTORY STANDARDS PATENT COPYRIGHT IP
- Note de facto vs de jure
- Risk of a product becoming a standard because it has a large installed base as well as any intrinisc value.
- Effect of standardising on a patented or copyrighted product is to install a monopoly and chill development of alternatives and improvements
- History of European attempts to handle this.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]