[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- William F Ogden & Murali Sitaraman & Bruce W Weide & Stuart H Zweben
- The RESOLVE Framework and Discipline - A Research Synopsis
- ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V19n4(Oct 1994)pp23-28 See
- =ADVERT RESOLVE LANGUAGE Framework Discipline
- Two kinds of components: abstract/specifications/concepts vs concrete realisations.
concepts implemented by realizations, contexts
- realisations use concepts (not other realizations)
- realisations have two parts: additional concepts + body
- highly parameterized/generic/templates -> instances
Key Target: To be able to prove a generic implementation of a concept once and for all - once proved in general all valid instanciations will be correct.
- (dick)|-Problem: Too damn complex(IMHO)
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]