[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Helen Nissenbaum<email@example.com
- Computing and Accountability
- Comm ACM V37n3(Jan 1994)pp73-80
- =ARTICLE PROCESS PEOPLE
Loss of accountability because
- (1) many hands, (2) bugs, (3)computer scapegoat, (4) ownership without liability.
- Distinguish accountability from liability,
- Clarify and promote a substantive standard of care
- simpler designs, modular approach, formal analysis,
- QA, auditting, redundancy, excellent documentation.
- Impose strict liability doctrine to software.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]