[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Juris Harmanis(chair)
- Computing Surveys Symposium on computational complexity and the Nature of Computer science
- Computer Surveys V27n1(Mar 1994)pp1-61
- =SURVEY SCIENCE ENGINEERING PARADIGMs
Invited essays in response to Hartmenis94a
[ reprint of Hartmenis94a ]
- Laszlo A Belady: Engineering info and CS is essential to all workers
- Gilles Brassard: Time for Another Paradigm Shift, quantum comps
- Peter Denning: data for machines, information for us :. subjective
- Peter A Freeman: Effective CS, involves other disiplines
- Michael C Loui: CS is a NEW Eng Discipline, consciencious competent...
- John Plaice: CS is an Experimental Science. Experiemnts are writing risky software! No idea of what tolls and methods will do...
- John Savage: Will CS become irrelevant? distinguishe roles of CS practitioner, research CS, experimental Cs and theoretical CS
- N F Stewart: Science and Cs: Popper
- Jeffrey D Ullamn: The Role of Theory Today: tendency to move away from real problem to reply to papers about papers...
- Peter Wegner: Interaction as a Basis for Empirical CS. beyond algorithms. p47: Corrrectness:( Type 1:Exists correct behavior in interactions, Type 2: No incorrect behavior in algorithm)
- Rick Weingartner: Government Funding & C research Priorities: no curiosity driven research.
- W A Wulf: Wulf94
and a response to the responses:
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]