[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Norman Fenton & Shari Lawrence Pfleeger & Robert L Glass
- Science and Substance: A Challenge to Software Engineers
- IEEE Software magazine v11n3(July 1994)pp86-95+ Correspondence V11n5pp6+8 CR9509-0737
- =ESSAY critiscizing computer science's contribution to software engineering and lack of empirical data testing theories.
[ Fentonetal94.mth ]
- Good communication and management count more than technology
- p 90:"Inspections are the cheapest and most effective testing techniques for finding faults"
- p93: Software Engineering Lab: 8 major projects using OO/Ada.. reuse rises dramatically (20%..80%) but OO/Ada requires significant domain analyisis and project tailoring
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]