[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jean-Marie Chauvet
- Efficient use and reuse of object-oriented technology
- Software Development Magazine(Aug 1995)pp35-38
- =EXPERIENCE REUSE PQRST ARCHITECTURE DOCUMENTATION TOOLS NOTATIONS
- Reuse and standards are not automatic results of OOT
- Separate the data base (T) from the the GUI (T)
- the objects and rules of the Business Process Model (R)
- Need for business savvy programmers.
- Need to have indexed and linked model, design specs and code.
- Common notation: description, indexed and exposed designs etc
- Agreed non-waterfall but disciplined process
- supportive tools.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]