[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Hugh R Beyer & Karen Holtzblatz
- Apprenticing with the Customer
- Commun ACM V38n5(May 1995)pp45-52
- =EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- "sit by Nelly" and then ask questions
- reveals: what matters, details, structure
- events lead to discussions
- master can transfer years of experience quicker
- Then designer works out structure
- articulate understanding
- is there to improve work
- must have a specific focus
- other relationships: interviewer, expert, friend
- being abstract: things that are unsaid...ASK!
- polite ways of saying "no, you are wrong": "Huh?", "Ummm...maybe", "Yes, but..."
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]