[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- sergio Bandineli & Alfonso Fuggetts & Luigi Lavazza & Maurizio & Gain Pietro Picco
- Modeling and improving an Industrial Software Process
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V21n5(May 1995)pp440-453
- =EXPERIENCE PROCESS MODEL
- when improving a process you need to check the official process against
the reality. Also the official process may be described in terms that are
ambiguous. FSMs and Petrie nets can be used to uncover ambiguities and
iaccuracies in the official process. Further they can lead to the discovery
of simple and effective improvements in the process.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]