[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mikio Aoyama (Fujitsu)<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Concurrent-Development Process Model
- IEEE Software Magazine (May 1993)pp48-55
- =EXPERIENCE management maturity non-sequential YAC(Aoyamaetal89) becomes YPL
- To reduce development cycle (time for a release).
- 10^6 lines of code 3 months/cycle.
- Higher risks and so more careful management
- helps expose problems in process
- Requires at least a repeatable process maturity.
- p50: "For the large-scale communication project, therefore, we described the entire development process up to the details of the invidual developer's task, and analysed them. We then restructured a conventional process model to support concurrent development and developped a process-management system"
- p50:"traditional models focus on a single sequence of [...]; concurrent[...] focusses on the concurrent execution of multiple processes"
- Uncovering interactions between parallel requirements+designs by intensive review and inspection + management focus on decoupling requirements
- Interactions between implementations use configuration management. + integration focussed testing
- Special team from teams: define process, manage products, co-ordinate, develop management technique, plan, specify, and develop software-engineering environments and coordinate with research.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]